Stay in touch with WP Symposium Pro development, by downloading the latest development build!
If you have purchased a licence for WP Symposium Pro Extensions Plugin, you can now download the latest development version of WP Symposium Pro (Core and Extensions). It will appear in yourlist of available downloads via Profile->Account Downloads on the menu atwww.wpsymposiumpro.com.
This will be the latest version that will include new features currently being worked on.
New Blog for Development Build
To let you know what we are working on, and what’s in the development build, we will use a new Development blog category. Posts to this blog will also be posted on our Facebook page,Twitter account and mailing list which you can sign up to at the bottom of every page on our website).
You can download this ZIP file (from your account/downloads page) and extract into your plugins folder to use it.
- The development build is only available to users who have purchased a licence.
- It is used entirely at your own risk.
- Whilst we appreciate feedback, we do not offer support.
- You should ignore WordPress update notices until the live release is available. For example, if you have 16.06.d installed of the development version, do not update via WordPress until 16.06 is shown as the current available upgrade. The letter suffix denotes a development version. When the live version is 16.06, that’s the time to update.
- You have to manually check for new development versions, and have to manually copy via FTP.
- The development version includes the Core plugin and the Extensions plugin.
- Release notes (via WPS Pro->Release Notes) are not updated until the live release, follow theDevelopment blog for guidance.